Mover is not your typical service. It’s cool because we have cool names for everything. Jokes aside, Mover has a crypto debit card that has many features and perks. So let’s explore who and how you can order the Beautiful Card.
A debit card is a regulated product. It means that the service provider has to be licensed and follow required regulatory requirements for KYC and AML.
So the first answer to the question you may have is: no, there are no anonymous debit cards, and no, you can’t have one. Soz
Mover debit card is available to the residents of 31 countries. The full list is the following: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
If you are a resident in any of the above mentioned countries, you can order the card. Wait, what about other countries? We are currently working on expanding to all other regions, but it takes time. The next region on the list is the US 🇺🇸 . However, we don’t have the exact ETA on when it will be available.
The debit card service is provided to you by Mover and our card issuer partner Trastra. Trastra is a regulated, and licensed entity that adheres to all local and international regulatory requirements. Trastra is also authorised to store your personal information (as required by the law).
At the same time, Mover - is non-custodial and permissionless. Mover doesn’t have access to or stores your personal information. The only thing that Mover stores is the hash of the combination of your wallet address and email you used for the registration. It stores the hash without having access to the actual data. This hash allows Mover to identify your card account without knowing, accessing or storing any of your personal information. More about data privacy of Trastra and Mover.
Plans & Fees
The full set of fees can be viewed here. Alternatively, as a short recap here is the TL;DR:
- Card delivery is - €9. However, Mover will cover this amount for you.
- Annual management fee - €15 annually. The first charge is within 45 days of card order. This fee is not charged by Mover.
- Exchange crypto to EUR - Free. There is no fee to exchange crypto to fiat and load your beautiful card. Keep in mind, that the final settlement rate will only be known at the exact moment of the transaction and may vary.
- Dedicated IBAN - Euro. You will have your own EUR IBAN account number.
- non-EUR card purchase - 3%. For all offline and online card payments in non-Euro currency.
The card will be automatically delivered to the address you specify during the onboarding process. Delivery time varies from 3 days to 2 weeks. It doesn’t depend on us, but we’ll do everything we can to get your card delivered as soon as possible.
How to order?
It is actually super easy to order the card (don’t forget that it’s also free). Here is what you need to do:
- Connect your wallet to the Mover app. If you are unsure how, use this guide
- Go the the “Beautiful card” section
- Enter your email address. Make sure you use the correct address, as you will receive important information there
- Enter your details
- Validate your phone number via the 2FA code from SMS
- Pass the KYC via the regulated partner
- Wait for the card to be delivered (the hardest thing to do)
- Once you receive your card, activate the card as per the instructions that come with the card
Congratulations! You now have the Beautiful Card and you can do a lot of cool things!