So, you’ve got your node set up, and it’s running. Now you want to maximize your rewards. What do you do?
I am a node validator, how do I join
If you want to become a node validator, first you need to follow this guide. It explains the process of creating and starting a node. If you already have a working node, then you are happy to apply to become a mover proxy delegator.
The requirements to become a Mover proxy delegator
If you want mover pool to delegate to you, you will need to stake (not burn, not transfer) 5,000 MOVE tokens. The delegation process is permissionless.
- When you stake MOVE it automatically specifies your rewards address (the address you stake MOVE from is your rewards address).
- You need to tell Mover how many UBT tokens you need to be delegated (up to 950,000 UBT).
- You will need to email Baseledger Council the delegated staking address, your node ID, as well as the rewards address - which will be a smart contract).
Fee share structure
There are no private communication, custodial solutions or other nonsense. All delegation process is transparent and on-chain. That is why the fee share structure is the same for all node validators.
In short, as a node operator you will receive 9.5 % of all rewards earned by Mover pool. Your rewards will be available to your rewards address (the address that will stake MOVE tokens as a confirmation of ownership).
In order to get up and running you will need to follow these steps:
- Reach out to Mover team via email or a live chat in the mover web app saying that you would like to become a Mover proxy delegator
- You will need to provide your node ID address
- You will also need to specify the amount of required UBT for delegation (max is 950,000)
- You will be given the address of a proxy delegation smart contract assigned specifically to you.
- You will need to stake 5,000 MOVE (via a function in the smart contract) into the given proxy delegation smart contract. You will also receive simple instructions on how to do that in 2 clicks via Etherscan
- Once done, the last step is to email the Baseledger Council with the required information, and your node will be delegated the tokens
- To collect your rewards you will need to claim them from a proxy delegation smart contract (the same way you initially staked your MOVE tokens)